Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Homeward Bound

Last night we said goodbye to our little flat in London. Packing is such sweet sorrow. 


I call this one "Taming the Beast".


It was a great little flat. Maggie and I talked about how it is sometimes sad to leave places, but also good to have been there to begin with. 


Since our flight was so early in the morning, we spent last night in a hotel at the Gatwick Airport. It was hilarious, like living in the future. 


Everything was automated. It was also steps away from our gate. 


My check bag got list somewhere between Gatwivk and Dublin. I did not care too much - they will find it eventually. 

We then boarded the epic flight to Atlanta. Maggie used both of our pillows, both blankets, and her dinosaur to make a nest. 


And so here we are in Atlanta waiting for our flight home. 


Tomorrow I will post a bunch of pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment